• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mozart Update - PLEASE read if you have a second!

Mozart

Just an update on Mozart (MoMo)...

We have managed to stay in first place all week out of around 50,000 dogs! BUT!, this little pomeranian/chihuahua mix puppy has caught up, and is only 10 behind MoMo!!!

PLEASE HELP MOZART HELP NEW ORLEANS and CAVALIER RESCUE USA!!! If he wins, so many amazing non-profits will be helped!! We're just so close!! Asking you to pull out all the stops, and make sure MoMo stays ahead of "Stephen Colbert el dos." We're just so close!

Please take a few seconds and vote, and then pass along to all of your cavalier friends. We appreciate it more than you know!!!

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=12621D80492244262094EDB8D43C108A

Thanks so very much!
Cara and MoMo

It says you can vote once a day. I've got the page bookmarked but I keep forgetting to vote everyday. I'll try to do better. :sl*p: When does it end?

Back