• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say a prayer for Abbey

So sorry you are going through this; I'd definitely get the advice of your neurologist as it may be that it would be less stressful for her to have a GA? Dogs can get a lot of fatty benign lumps -- I have found several on two of my dogs, and so far they have been nothing to worry about -- so hoping this will be the situation for you.

Hi Linda

Words cannot express our thoughts for you and Abbey,she will get better pls believe .

kindest wishes

Thank you everybody. We have talked to our neurologist and vet again today as had to take Chelsea today for eye probs--another story. Both are very positive and both think it will be benign. I already beat Karlin and I think it would be easier under ga for her as she wouldn't have a clue to what is going on. Just caging her not in her home is going to be hard for her. I'm being positive and I just know it will be ok. We've gone too far for something like this to be the worst scenario which I can't even write what that worst scenario is but we all know what it would be. Like I tell her everyday she's my little princess. I will post on monday after her surgery as she won't be there long as she's much better off here. You guys are the best.

Linda I'm so sorry you are going through this with your precious girl.
I will be thinking of you and Abbey tomorrow :hug::hug:

Linda; Will be waiting to hear how Abbey tolerated procedure and I hope it is a positive outcome!. My thoughts are with you and Abbey.

Heather R

Just read your posts Linda, have my fingers nd toes crossed for you both, will be thinking of you, good luck at the vets :lotsaluv:

Abbey got home about a hour ago--she was there for about 3 hrs. She did well although when she saw me when I picked her up she was all over me of course. The incision is comparable to her sm surgery incision. A little farther over but dang close to the length of it. Poor thing. Won't know about the c word for 2-3 days but he will call as soon as he knows. We're all positive that its not and I will truly have a heart attack from shock if it is because I'm not prepared for that at all.

It's good to know she's home and recovering. Hopefully all the mass has been removed and the lab will have some good news for you by midweek.Either way,it's good that you spotted this problem and had it dealt with so swiftly.
Sins

My heart goes out to you and Abbey. I will be praying the news is good. Bless you both.

Sending you loads of hugs and positive thoughts Linda, poor Miss Abbey. You both have had way more than your share this year. :paw::paw::paw:

Glad to read that you have her home. Please place a gentle kiss on the top of her head and tell her that Claire L is sending her lots of love and healing thoughts and also sending big hugs to you Linda :hug: hang in there girl :hug:

Back