• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility with Harley

Sabby

We only started Agility three weeks ago and Harley absolutely loves it.

DSC01767-1.jpg

DSC01759-2.jpg

DSC01765-1.jpg

DSC01763-1.jpg

DSC01740-1.jpg

WOW way to go...3 weeks in and looks like you are flying!!!! It took me about 6 months to get Charlie on the A frame and you've done it in 3 weeks SUPER, must be a super confident little cavy you have, there'll be no stopping you pair soon!

WOW way to go...3 weeks in and looks like you are flying!!!! It took me about 6 months to get Charlie on the A frame and you've done it in 3 weeks SUPER, must be a super confident little cavy you have, there'll be no stopping you pair soon!

I think Harley is a natural; he got so much energy even at home he never rests forever wanting to play. My other two cavaliers can’t be bothered with anything like that. Apart from their walks they rather cuddle up on the sofa.

I am impressed too..... It took Dixie way longer than that to do the A-frame. I think you must have a natural... Love the pictures. Isn't agility fun???

WTG Charlie:jmp:

Max loves agility as well. He's been going since June. A couple of weeks ago he decided HE wanted to do the A-Frame - that was a big no no because it wasn't what I was asking him to do at the time! My trainer trains the A-Frame and dog walk last so we've never officially done either.

+

Laura did you not see the photos from the DTI cav play group, they all pretty much lined up to conquer the A frame :D

The A-frame is Pippin's favourite, while Maddie loves the dog walk. Both love the tunnels but can have an off day occasionally with the collapsable/ cloth tunnel. Agility is soooo much fun!

Back