• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wham Fun Dog Show *My Pictures*

*Pauline*

I thought you might like to see my pictures from our first fun dog show. We didn't win anything but we got to meet Dylan's half brother, Leo and his owner Mel. Also Katie and owner Chris who live near us. Margaret C couldn't come as William the Cavalier and Tyson the Chin are poorly and Wendy who won at Crufts this year also couldn't make it, I missed you both.

I also asked about fostering dogs and the lady said no at first as Dylan is entire but once I'd told her a bit about us, she asked me to apply through her and she would recommend me for quiet older dogs or newly spayed bitches who needed spoiling.

Please see all my favourites by clicking here. Click on thumbnails to enlarge. But below are a few pics.

Dylan's first show.
3958648651_3d05cc6b05_b.jpg

Dylan's half brother on the left, Dylan on the right.
3959429496_d49a622b37_b.jpg

Poppy, I tried to persuade her breeder to give her to me! Dylan loved her, so did I. I think she was 13.
3959399862_414b07ce1c_b.jpg

I think this is Chris' Katie on the left.
3959415996_1ea49d4c54_b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you had a fantastic day. Sorry I didn’t make it.
I can’t believe Dylan didn’t win anything.What was wrong with the judge? :huh:

Dylan looks great:pi*no:. I can also see why you want Poppy; her face is so sweet!

Sorry Dylan didn't win anything but it looks like it was a lovely day and I'm sure you learned something to help at his next show.

All the photos are great:-D

Heather R

Sorry i had to leave before you arrived Pauline, but I met the other guys and they all looked lovely together.

Had a lovely day- we had to leave a bit earlier than id hoped as Ruby was getting irritable with the heat as I didnt reaslise it was going to be as hot as it was.
Charlie had a wonderful day and was on top form and we really enjoyed meeting you all!!

Pictures are great and I cant beleie Dylan didnt win anything either- who hires these judges !!! :fool:

Karen, Ruby and Charlie

Pauline, they're great:jump:

We all had a fantastic day, it was great to meet everyone.

It was strange how Leo seemed more interested in Dylan than any of the others there......maybe he knew(y)
Here's to the next one:wggle:

Mel

Great pictures. Loved the one of the two boys kissing :lotsaluv: and Poppy looks so gorgeous, don't blame you wanting to take her home. Looks like everybody had a great day out, pity some folks missed it.

Ive put a couple of my pics on the General Gallery section. Will try and post some more later.

Mel

I am really pleased you all had a great time, I did see you in the ring and walking around but was rushed off my feet so never got a chance to say hello.

Your dogs were gorgeous

We raised £1500 for Pets as therapy and Tailends which was an amazing amount.:rah:

Hope to see some of you again next year

Back