Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

That's good timing Brian
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Good timimg Brian but in the meantime keep Lily in as much as possible and be on lookout for unwanted suitors!

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    the only drawback of getting her done over xmas Bri might be if you have any concerns afterwards,will there be anybody at the vets to ring or on here to ask? Sorry to point out the downside!
    i hope little Lily is ok,is she eating alright etc...
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Tupup

I never thought of that but if anything does happen I will put a bow on her head wrap her in xmas paper and fedex her over to you ,are we agreed and while there you can give her a little trim on her fringe just like rubes.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Yay send her to me definatly(sadly as if you would!) & i'd be more than happy to give her little ears & feet a trim-did you like Ruby's puppy pad "gown" to keep the hair off her & she was sitting in her own little chair for her cut tooDifferent story for Jellys (feet only) we rolled about the floor for some time then i sat on the floor with her on my knee with her scratching lumps outa me,she wasnt happy bless & kept spitting out all the treats i was giving her so i barely got one hair snipped!!
    ps.You can post rubys pic here if you want so everyone else knows what we're going on about.

What date shall i expect Lily then!?!
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!