• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tails

Joye

Just got a 4 month old new puppy! Yes, my 2nd now, you were right, they are addictive! I'll get pics on soon. Question is, she has a rat tail! What age do Cavs start getting fluffy?? She is a ruby.

When Oliver was about 5 months old, I noticed that his tail was looking like a clothesline just starting to unravel. Seems like it took forever for it to unfurl, but he has got the most gorgeous tail of any cavy I know. It is full and long and beautiful. I love it. Not one of my other dogs has a tail to match his.

I found with my ruby Oliver that it took ages for him to come into full coat - he was about three I think, and his tail has never been as long and full as a blenheim's. Having had all four colours over the years, rubies do seem to mature more slowly in many ways - Oliver's head shape changed quite distinctly when he was four, unfortunately not for the better, as he'd been doing quite well at shows before then!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Charlie and Penny

Here's a pic, they sure have bonded already! And she is a velcro girl, I just love that!!

CP.jpg

:l*v: They look like they were meant to be brother and sister! So cute to see them snuggled up together. I hope to see them in person soon, and meet you too. :)

Back