• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily Belle is home!

Prov31

Our beautiful new girl came home with us a few days ago. Her name is Lily Belle, she is 11 weeks old, and she is perfect! She comes from a wonderful breeder who did an amazing job preparing her puppies for their new homes. Lily Belle loves everyone and everything. She especially loves our 2 1/2 year old Cavalier, Rosey. It took Rosey 2 days to decide that she loves her too, but now they are playing and cuddling like best friends. Here are a few photos to share out of the hundreds that we already have taken:eek:

3968610093_f352c5b2a8_o.jpg

3969382492_cf252933e1_o.jpg

3968610151_a8090de7fb_o.jpg

3969383066_2e543a0ec0_o.jpg

3968610525_1934cc7488_o.jpg

Awwww - lovely pictures. It really makes you go wobbly and soft when you see these pretty girls.

Lovely girls!:luv: So glad that they are getting along.

Looking forward to more :snap: of your girls:lotsaluv:

Heather R

Thanks for all the nice comments about Lily Belle. She is so special. We are having so much fun with her and the other dogs too. :rah:

She is so cute.(y) Almost makes me forget why I said I would never get another puppy.

Back