• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey's tumor results are in

linderbelle

benign. I really wasn't nervous until I was on hold waiting for her vet and I got nervous. Good day!!!

Hi linda

At long last a day with Good News for you ,you have had a tough time recently .:):flwr:

Thanks everybody and Pauline she had it removed last monday--5 days ago. He wanted to remove it quickly as it was fast growing and said if it was much bigger then it would be very hard to remove.

Thanks again everybody. It definitely has not been the easiest year but Abbey is such a trooper. Even son who moved back about 6 months ago said that the other day right after her surgery with a big zipper again on her neck--as big as the sm one. She still is happy and wags her tail and expects so little in return. Oh how I love my babies.

Back