• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New OXENCOMBE puppies......

Puppy growth.....

Mine are 10 full days as of 2300 hrs tonight.

My records would seem to indicate that a puppy 6 ounces and under will normally double its weight in 7 days.

Those of 7 ounces or more may double in 7 days but normally before 10 days.

All healthy pups of mine, 6 fold minimum,their birth weight, by 4 weeks.

They reach 48 ounces between 32 and 47 days.

Touch wood, I have never had a puppy lose weight, but there again, I always give extra for the first 4 days.

It works for me so I stick to it. Some might be horrified ?

Regards Mark.

Oxencombe puppies......................

Please feel free to view their progress at FLICKR.COM which is part of Yahoo. My ref for a search is OXENCOMBE.

You need an account to get started but its free.

All my pups have found good homes so now dreading the day when they finally leave us at approx 12 weeks, with all injections etc.

Thanks to Pauline/Sins for introducing me to FLICKR.Com, a fantastic site.

I have been so impressed by the number and real quality of people wanting healthy Cavaliers. Makes it so worth while, "we" standing up for what is right and trying to ensure that CKCS go from strength to strength.

Not all buyers ask the right questions but at least they know more having put their phone down and can then ring breeders more local to them with more knowledge and understanding.

Mark Marshall.

Last edited:
Making me broody again Mark;), they are all beautiful and look so healthy. I am sure you will miss them very much when they go to their new homes.

What lovely puppies. No wonder you are proud of them

It makes me feel really broody. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be in the same position next year. :xfngr:

I have been so impressed by the number and real quality of people wanting healthy Cavaliers. Makes it so worth while, "we" standing up for what is right and trying to ensure that CKCS go from strength to strength.

Not all buyers ask the right questions but at least they know more having put their phone down and can then ring breeders more local to them with more knowledge and understanding.

Mark Marshall.

Education of puppy buyers is the key to to persuading all breeders, whether KC registered or not, that they need to health test if they want to sell their puppies.

Are we totally mad ?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2762/4182813918_996cd415f3_b.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2665/4182017221_a873119228_b.jpg

The above two links are of our bitch puppies being considered for showing during 2010.

We had a third puppy who was actually my second pick (not that I know that much really) but she has now moved overseas to a new world, full of love and cuddles.

We miss her but are also happy for her 100%

Please view these puppies and just enjoy. Both have parents and grandparents that are SM free with no heart murmur !

Mark Marshall.

Last edited:
They're beautiful Mark.
Wishing you every success with them in 2010.I'm sure they'll do you proud.
Sins

Stunning Mark. I like the second one too, pretty mouth, is that Kellie? Will keep my eye on her :lotsaluv:

Last edited:
Back