• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New OXENCOMBE puppies......

MARK MARSHALL

Well we have new puppies, 3 boys and a girl. Nice and healthy coming in at 7,8,8.5 and 9.25 ounces. Feeding incredibly well and at not even 2 full days old were underneath Mum today feeding upwards.

All Blenheim and looking good.

Will post some pics once I have worked out how to put them on the www. ?

They are on my phone at the moment but I cant seem to get them onto my computer in the same way as a digital camera.

Regards for now,

Mark.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see them Mark :w**h**: You can always email them to me and I'll show them in this thread. I'll PM you my email address.

Puppy pics

As requested, I have managed to email some pics to Pauline but it seems that she is keeping them ALL to herself !

They will appear soon ?

Need some names starting OXENCOMBE ............................... making a total number of 24 characters max.

Regards Mark.

Sorry Mark, was out with the girls :fool:

3977951217_b313cb241a_o.jpg

3977951285_abd1132088_o.jpg

3978711986_04d307c264_o.jpg

3977954201_cfc2f9aff8_o.jpg

* stepping very quickly away * Puppies are just too cute:-D. They should come with an addiction warning!

Congrats on safe arrival of those lovely babies. Oh no, Im feeling all broody now.

Congratulations on the pups:lotsaluv: Their Mom seems to be relaxed:)

Looking forward to photos showing them grow:):):):)

Heather R

Awww, nothing sweeter than puppies. Mom is beautiful. Please keep those pictures coming, so we can see them grow and change. Cavalier puppies just keep getting cuter and cuter as we all know....

Oh my gosh they are sooooooooooooo precious. Please post pictures at least weekly so we can see how they change. Thanks for getting these posted.

They really are georgous what lovely photos, I remember seeing cavaliers of that age when we went to get Jasper, makes me feel very broody.:)

Lana not so well today ...... but puppies just fine.

Lana decided to break her stitches, well just one small section and the entire CS wound came undone.

The Vet had decided to use a continuos 'blanket style' stitch which seemed fine at the time.

Not one I would use again ! Shall in future insist on single stitches because at least then, EVERY stitch needs to fail for the wound to open.

This particular bitch will not be put into whelp again.

Regards Mark.

Back