• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New OXENCOMBE puppies......

Mark,
I'm sorry to hear Lana has had to go through this. I thought she looked very well considering the C/section.How is she doing now and did she need more veterinary intervention?
Unfortunately this is an occupational hazard for any breeder.Thankfully she's in your excellent care and I know she's very special to you and hopefully she'll be 100% very soon.
Sins

Oh no, so sorry for Lana.

These pictures are wonderful. Just showed them to my husband, whose first remark was: "Oh, they are cute - you don''t want a third one, do you!?" (The last to words uttered with rising panic in his voice :D)

Oh dear, how is poor Lana now? Just as well you are keeping such a close eye on her. I was thinking what good condition she looked for just having had her puppies. Please keep us informed as to how she is going.
Julie and the girls

Thank you from Lana......

She is just fine and being a great Mummy. Pups are doing well with two already approaching 15 oz and the other two over 12 oz. They are not fat just big, strong and lively.

Lana appreciates your thoughts and will take some pics today, for me to get onto the forum.

Regards Lana and puppies.

Last edited:
Aww what wonderful pictures...keep em coming!

Wishing Lana makes a speedy recovery soon:p

3994297978_029018364d_o.jpg

Such a pretty girl.
3993446505_771bfd494d_o.jpg

What lovely looking parents and very healthy looking pups, I love Blenheims and would love another some day.:)

Wonderful photos of pups and parents! Poor Lana doesn't look to happy with her cone:grnyuk:

Heather R

When they do a c-section, where is the incision? I didn't see the incision site when i saw her belly picture.

Congratulations Mark, that looks a nice litter of good, even sized puppies.

Sorry to hear about the section, but looks like Mum is making a good recovery and pups doing well.

Foxy looks a handsome dog.

I'm sure I can see them growing.......?

For those keen on weights. Here is the development in 10 full days.

Bitch - born 8.5 - now 19 ounces.

Biggest dog - born 9.25 - now 18.5 ounces.

Well marked dog - born 8 - now 14.75 ounces.

Smallest dog - born 7 - now 16.50 ounces.

Regards Mark.

Last edited:
Sounds good. How old are they and what kind of weight would usually be expected? All I know is there may be a drop in weight before a gain and they should double in body weight by a certain time, my memory being what it is, I may have got that all wrong?

Back