• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doh! I missed Leo's birthday!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking it was in October and it was September 19th, when he turned 6! :sl*p: Just for that I will have to get him something extra nice tomorrow.

Dear, sweet, brave Leo. He is such a kind and honest dog: what you see is just what you get. He is a lovely little man, a real gentleman who bears the burden of chronic illness with such good grace. I was lucky to get him when he was 10 months old and when he was diagnosed with SM I feared I would never have him this long. I hope he will stay much as he is now and spend many more years with me and the rest of the gang!

Here he is (on the right) two years ago with his biggest fan, Lily:

593009809_2722e5b03d.jpg

In a pile with Lily between his paws and Jaspar at his back:

394639502_fbe85c7688.jpg

And this lovely portrait, back when his ears were so lovely and long (now kept shorter for his comfort, and much thinner from scratching due to this cursed disease :( ):

288663915_c1c65dd372.jpg

Happy belated birthday little Leo!

:mexwav:

Many happy returns Leo:rah::rah: Methinks your mum is going to do special spoiling to make it up to you,enjoy yourself:)
Karlin your pics are lovely,i could look at the one of the 3 together forever,so sweet:)

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Leo. I think some treats are coming your way any time now:). Lovely pics.

Happy Birthday Leo. Great pictures Karlin. I need to get a professional photo done of mine. I'll regret it some day if I don't.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

:hppybdy: A belated Happy 6th Birthday LEO :lotsaluv:

With the upcoming PetExpo; I think you have a wonderful chance to cash in on your moms oversight. I'd imagine €50 worth of treats should do it :lol:

Another belated :hppybdy: to Leo! I hope your Mom gave you plenty of goodies and quite a few :l*v: hugs.

Heather R

He'll get some cooked steak later this week as an apology... :lol:

I'd imagine €50 worth of treats should do it

Ssshhhh don't let him hear that!

:hppybdy:Belated Birthday hugs to beautiful little Leo! :hppybdy::mexwav::mexwav:

Enjoy your fillet steak! :lol:

Back