• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Training tricks class

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Boy does this look fun... DTI has a 4 week 'Tricks Training' class that starts next week.

The course covers the following:
Recap of timing and motivation.
Introduction to clicker training.
High Five
Go Asleep
Spin/Turn
Roll Over
Wash your Face
Walk Backwards
Take a Bow

Would love to do this but will have to wait for the next one as I am away next week, but it might suit some others in the Dublin region. :D

Just registered phoebe to class. Should be right up her alley. And then I can show her off to all my friends!!!

Bella will be "graduating" on Wednesday night :). It's a great course and Laura is a fantastic trainer. I wanted to do something a bit more fun with Bella than ordinary obedience training (although she could do with a recap :lol:). She has learned to give her paw/high five and go to sleep quite well and we're working on the others :cool:. Highly recommended.

wow

that looks like great fun! Although I think Ben is too old and set in his ways to learn tricks and with Stitch we will start at the bottom and work our way up! ! :D:w*w:

Back