• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our new puppy no name!

sarahso

Here is the little man!

previously Ulrich off many tears, we will be changing his name! we are thinking maybe Hector? !!

he is doing very well cinsidering he has travelled 450 miles yesterday and been introduced to his very big brother & sister & his little Poppy pickle, who has to be said is feeling a little jealous i think! hopefuly she will realise that just because he has come along doesnt mean she will get any less attention & they will become firm friends!

Hector2.jpg

Hector3.jpg

Big sis Poppy

HectorPoppy.jpg

with daddy!
DannyHector.jpg

Hector1.jpg

MeHector.jpg

Hectordish.jpg

just like to point out! all of them have seperate water bowls - one for the big uns & one for the little uns - and they all drink out of the big one!

He is super cute! The only Hector that I have met was in my sons class and he was a biter so even though I like the name it has bad sigma connected to it for me. Since he was called Ulrich you could call him Skeet after Skeet Ulrich. I'm sure that whatever his name everyone will be calling him cutie instead :)
-Osanna

OMG, he's adorable.

I am sure that whatever name you pick for him will just suit him perfectly.

He is such a lucky dog and is going to have such a great life with you. :)

What a little cutie!!!!

He is so cute. Have you got his name organised yet?
Julie and the girls

:w*w:So thrilled to see that you have adopted Ulrich from Many Tears - it's grrrreat to see them "Reserved" and then find out that someone on CT has actually taken them home.

Well done and I hope you have many happy years together
:mexwav:

Thanks every one for your good wishes & comments.

we have decided after many a heated discussion to name him Baxter! i think it suits him, we were really struggling with a name that didnt sound like the other 3s - that we both agree on!

So thrilled to see that you have adopted Ulrich from Many Tears - it's grrrreat to see them "Reserved" and then find out that someone on CT has actually taken them home.

i was so tempted to post on here, but it all happened so quickly! we saw him & discussed at length if we could cope with 4 dogs & give them all the attention they deserve, we decided as i walk Thor & Freya together & then Poppy seperately that it would be nice to have a young companion for her. so this is our fourth & final dog. our family is complete!:)
we applied late Thursday home checked saturday & travelled to Wimbledon to collect him on Sunday!

i am all for the oldies, but to often these poor souls have to many issues to fit in with all of my three comfortably and as two of mine are so big, they can be scary to a dog that isnt confident & used to them.
but Baxter seems to be fitting in really well, even Poppy is coming around!

Ah well done!

Well hello cute little Baxter :) He must feel more a part of the family now that he has his name and that was good thinking about not having it sound the same as the others otherwise it would have been much harder and confusing for him to learn it. Glad to hear he is fitting in well with the family.
Julie and the girls

Baxter is the perfect name for your cute pup!

So glad that you added him to your family. Be sure Baxter gets plenty of:lotsaluv:

Heather R

Hi

From one 4 dog family hello to Baxter and wellcome ,but the combined weight of my 4 is around 35 kilo so I think your lot will just about beat my gang .One of our lads at work has a chocolate Labby who weighs in at 50 kilo ,so my arguement when I go on hols and pick a cottage is that even though we have 4 the combined weight is often less than 1 other dog.

hmmmm think Thor alone will beat your 4! he is weighing in at a hefty 50 kilo at the min - just come off his steroid treatment so should get the weight off him now we can walk him properly again!

know what you mean about holiday cottages! we couldnt find anyone to take us with the first two over the last couple of years, now we have 4 dont think we have a chance!

Back