• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why never never never to leave your cavalier in the car...

:eek: Scary! When we collected Ollie his breeder warned us never to leave him in the car, not because of dehydration or anything like that, but because people steal them.

There has been a lot of dog theft in this area, unfortunately they are stolen for all sorts of reasons, ransom, breeding, bait all too horrible to think about. Also people should bear in mind dogs get stolen when the thief only wants the car.

Apparently there has been a lot of dog theft around the Kildare area of late. Fortunately the back of my house is not accessible and the dogs dont be outside if i'm not home anyway.

My sister had a alightly 'questionable' neighbour grill her about her chihuahua pup recently, was he chipped, papers etc. Very strange. She is so paranoid about him now.

There must be some complete low lifes out there if they'd steal someone elses pet.

Back