• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4,000 member milestone

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Reached overnight.

:mexwav:

Thanks to all for making the board such a broad and diverse community of pet cavalier owners. When setting up this board on 11th March 2005 I imagined we might settle at a couple of hundred members if we had good growth over the coming years and never expected it to reach the size it is today.

on a related note, the company that makes our board software is getting closer to releasing a complete overhaul of the board design and functions so within the next few months we should also have some exciting new features too!

Thanks for being here.

Well done Karlin :mexwav:

That is quite an achievement. You have created a board full of useful information, helpful advice and always a comforting word when things are tough. It is a great community to be part of. Thank you :flwr:

Thats fantastic:w*w:
Thanks for all the excellent information and help. Keep up the good work!

Wow

And BIG THANKS to Karlin who without her we all wouldnt have a home.cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p
Say Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily

thanks to Karlin for created this lovely community, it's feel like cavalier's world is very small when we access to this site which got everything about cav. can't wait for the new features anyway :p

I can only echo what Brian said about Karlin giving us a home here for all of our Cavalier concerns, worries, joys, accomplishments, and just a place to connect with a lot of wonderful people about topics unrelated to cavaliers also. Unbelievable job Karlin. Thank you. cl*p

A big THANK YOU to Karlin.:thnku:
I be lost without this forum. It’s my second home and I love that everybody genuinely cares about everybody else’s Cavaliers.
You can have a good laugh on here and sometimes you have to shed a tear or two.

Let me add my thank you too. You probably saved Abbey from more damage and she wouldn't have been able to handle much more so this board will always have a place in my heart. :p

4 thousand cl*pto Karlin for starting and keeping this site so interesting as well as instructive!!:mexwav:

Heather R

Hey it's YOUR site as all of you make it work and add the content from pictures to discussions to chit chat! cl*p

I have so many plans for the site but finding the time is just impossible... :eek:

4,000 Member Milestone

Karlin ,

Congratulations again for reaching this Milestone for the Cavalier Talk List..

What was so nice to read was ,how it's for Cavalier Pet Owners.

If I could be allowed to mention ,and I would think it is me who is being referred to on the CC List.

What low levels some-folk sink to, just because I have expressed my views about the Health Troubles in our Lovely Breed over many,many years.

Will I be permitted to say, Sticks and Stones will Break my Bones. but Names WILL NEVER HURT ME.

Well Done:mexwav:
Even though I haven't got a cavalier (yet!) I've found the site, welcoming, helpful, funny and just love looking at the photo's of everyones lovely dogs.

Back