• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4,000 member milestone

Congratulations Karlin, this is a brilliant site, full of information, I am so glad I found it, thank you.:)

Great job on the board. I loving checking in every day to see how everyone is and what new things I can learn.:w**h**:

Adding my congratulations to this milestone :pi*no:. So much knowledge and experience at the fingertip-what a help for my three wonderful Cavaliers.

Karlin,

Congratulations and thank you for this forum.

4,000 members, that is amazing:w**h**:

This is the only forum I know where unkindness is rare and support is so freely given. There are a lot of really nice people here.

WOW that's absolutely amazing!!

Congratulations Karlin, :w**h**:

I think we are all very lucky to have a wonderful place to come where we can share photos and stories of our beloved companions, where we can obtain help and support and most importantly, information.

Can I add my thanks too Karlin:flwr: I have found so much information on this site, but most of all the care and compassion shown here by everyone often has me in tears!!!!! Thank you so much.
Christine and Spangle

:rah::rah::rah:Thats so great, i,ve been here less than a year, but have learnt more in that time than i had for the previous 2 years as a cav owner! Thanks to Karlin & everyone else here!!

4,000 Member Milestone

Can I Thank Karlin once again for having this List and reach the 4,000 Membership number.

I would like to say ,as Margaret has mentioned ,there is nothing but Kindness on it ,no Spiteful or Vicious Remarks ever made.

I have sure had a bucketfull this past week , but it's good to know that when I am on the right side of the argument,I am treated like this. !!!

Poor Bet,

There are some nice people on the Cavalierchat list, but there are also a very few members with a juvenile sense of humour.

Ganging up to target one person with childish innuendo is rather pathetic. Don't let them upset you.

Last edited:
4,000 Member Milestone.

Thanks Margaret,

can I be allowed to say here that I sure have been getting hit below the Belt by some Members on the Cavalier Chat List, just because I had quoted what had been Printed in the UK CKCS CLUB Magazine recently, that the CKCS Committee have decided that we will be shortly implementing a Requirement that only Puppies from Heart and Eye Tested Parents can be Advertised on the Club Puppy Register.

I was accused of lying for making this Statement , I asked for an Apology ,but I wont be Holding my Breath about Getting one.

Karlin ,I hope it 's alright with me Posting this, but it has given me a chance to put the Record Straight.

4,000 Member Milestone.

I think what's at the bottom of all this Unpleasantness ,is because I am a Cavalier Pet Owner, knew the Cavaliers had Health Problems, and spoke out about them..for a good many years.

Unfortunately some Cavalier Breeders wanted to keep those Problems hidden .To know that there are some of you sticking up for me ,has just made my Day .

I think this forum, certainly in the time we'v been members is full of kind, helpful, and suportive people, and has been a fantastic source of help,info,and encouragement to us......and also a great place to come,and just air some worries, and for that we'r thankful:grin:

4,000 Member Milestone.

Could I be allowed a final mention in the sorry saga involving me.
I have been given the Apology I requested.

Hopefully from now on the certain Few Cavalier Breeders on the Cavalier Chat List who chose to Slur me ,in Future will make sure of their facts before attacking me again .

4, 000 member milestone

I'd like to add my Congratulations on this great achievement too :rah:

I've owned Cavvies since 1992, but only discovered this amazing Forum this time last year - if ONLY I'd found out sooner, what a difference it would have made! :rolleyes:

Glad to be here now though and pleased to see I have reached a (very small) milestone of my own as this is my 100th post - what do I turn into now I wonder? icon_blshing

Have "had a go" at adding an avatar and a signature (at long last) to celebrate - hope it works:wggle:

Back