• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ruby finally got placed

Karen and Ruby

I forgot to say that on Sunday Ruby got placed 5th in the Obedience Competition.
Its a massive milestone for us after a very tough year. Its the first time we have stepped foot in a ring this year as we have been on Medication after medication, swapping and changing for the SM.
However after finally finding some pain releif for her I decided to enter her in the Beginners Obedience Class.
Not only did she complete 3 exercises with out any food in the ring but she completed them very very well!
She has made me so so proud and after all the downs this year has bought us we have finished the season on a real high!!
Roll on next year!!:w*w:

Karen, Ruby and little Charlie!

Well done :mexwav: I did Competition Obedience with Charlie for a while as he'd to have a break from agility and I completely appreicate the hard work and dedication that goes into getting your doglet ready for competition obedience.

The sits, downs and recall were grand but the 'heeling' part was so tough and its more than just heeling, its more like dressage, you can lose marks if they move their head an inch so I can only imagine the hard work you've put in cl*p Congrads!

:w*w::mexwav:
Congratulations, and may this be the start of much more success for you both.

Well done, I'm so pleased for you both. I hope Ruby continues to enjoy her competitionscl*p

We have alwayed struggled with her heal work and had perfect recalls and retrieves.
3 months ago I was thinking of retiring her from any 'work' really as the SM seemed to be preventing her from doing anything much. But sorting her meds out really helped so I bit the bullet and entered her.
Her heal work was lovely but we messed up the recall (she has never missed one! but hey dogs will be dogs.
Wouldve got 3rd so im really really happy!

Plus the rosette for 6th suited her ruby colour FAR better than the blue one for 3rd!! Its a lovely pale yellow! much better I thought

Karen and Ruby

Congratulations Karen and Ruby, You are an inspiration to those of us with SM dogs. Way to go and continued success:w**h**:

Back