• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mixed Photos

Hi linderbelle

Same as me cos I havent a clue its the camera that does the magic ,if you are thinking about a lense and if you havent got one look at a 50 mm prime 1.8f .Its a fixed length so not a zoom so you move yourself instead of zooming in or out and that lense is cheap for what it does and its probaly the most popular and best value for what pics it produces in the Nikon range .I only have 1 big zoom but my main lenses I use are all fixed lengh 35mm,50mm and a 85mm and a little macro lense for close ups ,but the quality from a compact to a DSLR like your D 60 is an amazing jump, and apart from the girls its my biggest outlet for cash ,as well as Dawn and Luke and Luke of course.

I have 4 lenses and I'll post for you later as I'm really clueless here. I need to take a photography class or something to learn more about lenses. Any suggestions would be appreciated on that one. I looked at the one you were talking about and it is cheap. Your camera is alot better than mine is as you know. Yours is on the high end with mine way down that ladder lol..

Your "family" is beautiful! 3 on a bed? I would love to have all them waking me up in the morning. How sweet!

I could go on and on about how beautiful your pictures are, but all I will say is WOW !!!! Loved looking at them. What I would give to have a place like that to walk....

Back