• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Blog

Rjay

Hey guys,

I have fallen in love with my Bella so much I had just recently decided to start a Cavalier specific blog. I'm going to be updating it once a day with Cavalier specific articles and reviews on various dog products. Think of it as a sort of resource. Its fairly new, but give it some time and I'll do my best to expand it, anyone's support is appreciated. You can subscribe to the RSS feed or Newsletter and you wouldn't have to check the website every time for new articles. If this blog really gains an audience I'll be hosting contests as well.

http://www.CavalierTales.com/

Thanks,

Bella & Rjay

I can understand why you have fallen in love with your dog. I have my little guy and I couldnt even immagine parting with him. These dogs just bring joy and love to you like no other breed of dog could.

Even though I was at my brothers houser from friday evening until this morning my little bobby always came over to me. He is already attached to me and I love the little guy.

Back