• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home from spay

SuzRN

Here is Vivian still drugged from her spay today, showing off her onesie
3998659826_3fa0639519.jpg

Chelsea keeping watch and hiding her shaved legs.
3997897645_6aafc5f52d.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks for the notes. I have a scrip for 5 days of rimydal but she hardley needs it, was back to normal in 48 hrs. The vet did a lap-spay procedure with 2 half inch incisions and closed with dermabond. No return visit.

The onesie idea came from someone else on this forum, loved it. She ways 18 lbs and just fits in the 24 month size, would have used the 3t if I could find it but I was being cheep only went to Target got 5 for 7$.

She only needs them when I leave the house, I think the itchy skin is more of a bother than the incisions.:)
Thanks agina.

I hope Vivian is on the mend now and feeling better. We bought a baby vest for Lois a couple of weeks back when she got spayed. We put it on and bottoned it up under her tail and put her in her crate overnight. When we came down in the morning the vest was off and she was lying on it :sl*p:!!! Wasn't much use for us but I hope Vivian has kept hers on

So far Vivie has been keeping her onesie on, she still had it on when I got home this pm. That was more than 24 hrs with this one, they seem to stretch out and I find them around the house. Doing great, Thanks.

Back