• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lou destroys our sheepskin rug!!!

Clairelou

Little did we realise our little sweetpea could reach beyond the babygate....:w**h**:he he

3998174841_0eb621dfe2.jpg

3998174849_da70b42d24.jpg

3998174847_d89a54e8b4.jpg

Last edited:
oops... if anyone can spot my mistake in uploading the pics to this forum can they please enlighten me :eek:

Aww look at her looking so innocent in the first pic :badgrin:

Try using upper case - IMG instead of lower case - img :?

oops... if anyone can spot my mistake in uploading the pics to this forum can they please enlighten me :eek:

You are not copying the URL for your pic.

Click on your chosen pic from your photostream.

Click on "all sizes".

Click on "medium".

Scroll down to where it says "2. Grab the photo's URL:"

Copy the URL.

Paste the URL surrounded by [ IMG] Your URL [/IMG ] without the spaces.

Awww!! Sorry about the rug.

My guys had a sheepskin on their bed in my living room, but they only have access to that when I'm home. Sparky started to eat it once and got a fast correction. They seem to really love sleeping on the sheepskin.

I do my best! I checked out your other pics on Flickr, how many dogs do you have or do you run doggie day care? ;)

Hi, I was waiting for this lol

We do Home form Home Dog Boarding, as you can see from the pics it's been quite a success. We are currently looking after a baby pug and a Lhasa Apso :)

Back