Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need suggestions for puppy's RC diet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Just a comment on RC which I think is an excellent food (its one of 3 I rotate with RC /Burns/Arden Grange also fish4dogs Salmon complete is good) as Poppy is on RC Obesity with Daisy and Rosie on RC Light and Lily on RC Cavalier but with Lily it seems to give her sloppy poops so I mix around 60/40 with Burns which is good for firming her up .I dont know if RC has this effect on any others.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    Janice, your post made me laugh!
    Grace is going on for five months and I've kept her on the puppy kibble that the breeder recommended as I thought I was doing the best thing for her. There's no doubt that it suits her tummy and she seems really well, but she is incredibly leggy. Do you think we might be comparing photos of our freakishly tall Cavaliers when they are both adults?
    Got to work our way through nearly a full bag of ridiculously expensive puppy kibble as well - think I shall start mixing it with her sister's adult R.C.
    I have to work my way through 3 bags of different flavours as he doesnt hardly eat anything!!!

When I stroke him down the end of his back near his tail I can feel each knobble of his spine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Janice

Are they all OK weight wise ,with Lily shes just over 12 months but shes leggy and her coat hasnt developed and she weighs in at 6.7 kilo ,while Daisy is 7.8 kilo ,Rosie 9.2 kilo and Poppy The Whopper at 12.7 kilo ,but Daisy ,Rosie and Lily are similar in size while our Pops is a bigger girl overall .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T