• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan howled for the first time!!

*Pauline*

Well I thought what with all the serious threads lately, I would post some trivia!

Dylan and I were taking a celebratory brisk walk after I finally finished my daughters tax return form. I got her on the right tax code and a refund :w**h**:

I stopped outside the florist to treat myself to some flowers, I have to buy my own these days! My old vets surgery is opposite the florist and Dylan loves going to the vets, all of a sudden he started to howl! His little lips curled round his teeth and I was so thrilled I stopped in my tracks and just watched him. I told the florist all about it :rolleyes:

I love my fascinating little boy :lotsaluv:

He LOVES other dogs. The vets we go to now has separate waiting rooms for dogs and is popular with breeders so there are always lots of dogs and puppies. Dylan cries every time a new dog comes in until I let him greet them with a kiss. :D

aaahhhh bless, sounds so cute, if he ever does it again you'll have to try catch it on video - would love to see it :p

I have a Dylan and he howls all the time. Unfortunately its at other dogs he doesn't like. He sits at the window and howls at any dog that passes :rolleyes: He's lucky hes so cute :lol:

Back