• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome, Minnie!

pikkupupu

We took our lil cuddly bunny from the breeder 3 days ago. It is her 9th week now. She is a really smart and loving girl though sometimes has quite a temper :D And she has been housebroken rather nicely so thus far we had only 1 accident. Has also had her first wash today and was an extremely brave girl! cl*p

And here are some pics of her (sorry for flooding here with pics, just couldnt resist :p )

Minnie trying to eat her crate
x_11c2aac3.jpg

x_3a2a41a8.jpg

Playing with a rubber chicken
x_4de3ed4d.jpg

This is how we sleep
PICT1970.jpg

PICT1968.jpg

Isnt she sweet?

PICT1959.jpg

This is a bit shaky pic but I think it is funny and shows Minnie's true nature :rolleyes:

PICT1982.jpg

Welcome, our sweet dear Minnie! icon_welcome

She is a little cutie! Congratulations- she will give you lots of love and kisses. :biggrin: Keep us updated with pictures- we LOVE puppy pictures. :jmp2:

oh goshhhhhh she's so cute. Congratulation you've own the most lovely breed in the world :p

Awww, she is just adorable! Please, send more pictures, you are not flooding me! I think she is beautiful!

Thank you all, guys! I will definitely give the updates as she grew up a bit but still look extremely cute. She is cute even when she does bad things :D

Back