• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella at 6 weeks

tloghman

Bella_10-10-092.jpg

Bella_10-10-09.jpg

Question :D Will her nose eventually turn all black?

Question :D Will her nose eventually turn all black?

May or may not, I don't think it will though. As she gets older and fuzzier she will have less pink and more white around her nose so it will look less pink overall. I think her nose (and she!) is really cute though :) She's a pretty little thing!

Bella really lives up to her name! She is really very cute as well as pretty!

Look forward to more photos:D

Heather R

Bella is turning 8 weeks on Saturday--TWO weeks left to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to bring her home!:jmp2:

I may be biased and all, but she has the SWEETEST baby doll face!!! :D She's very special to me already and I only held her for a few minutes!!!!

And Lorebringer, I agree, her nose only makes her more adorable! Thanks!

Most likely her nose will fill in further; if not completely, then much more than at present -- this can take weeks. Many cavaliers still have pink on their noses when puppies that disappears as they get a bit older. If you look at some breeder webpages of young puppies you will see a lot of pink noses! :) Most likely you will see a difference between 6 weeks and 8 weeks already. A nose with pink in it is called a 'butterfly nose' and is considered a fault when showing but doesn't matter at all to the dog or owner -- still does its job of sniffing!

Back