Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel Computer. I Have LEVI!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotel Computer. I Have LEVI!!!!!

I can only write for a minute so I just wanted to tell all of you that I have Levi and (although he is on a lot of medicine) I don't see any of the awful clawing, head shaking, rubbing, digging or ANY of it!

We were both a little shy to see each other. I don't blame him one bit! The last time he saw ME, I abandoned him someplace where they poked him full of needles and took off the back of his skull. I don't think he knows what to expect of me next! He was wagging his tail like crazy when they brought him to me but he also had that submissive kind of look. He is doing better now. I brought hie favorite toy and he was happy to see it. I pushed him back to the hotel in his stroller and he had a nap. I just took him outside and he weed and pooped (with NO screaming!!!) Now he is lying beside me on the bed and snuggling. I got him a baby crib (hotel) to sleep in tonight if he keeps trying to jump off and on the bed.

I have four different medicines to give him, none of them flavored, so his afternoon meds ended up being kind of a struggle. There isn't anything here to hide the pills in so I ended up just putting them far back in his mouth until he swallowed them (one at a time).

I am so happy to see him and just have him here beside me that I can't possibly describe it! He looks very good and the hair on his head is starting to grow back. I would love him just the same if it didn't, though. I didn't really realize it but I had been feeling like a part of my own body was missing. It is a miracle!

I can't write more (time) so will cross post this message where other people might look for it. We will get home tomorrow night so I will be able to tell you more then. Bless you all for all your help, encouragement, support, the knowledge you passed on to me and your prayers and good wishes. I only got lost once in the Chicago airport and also lost my boarding pass but they were nice and just printed me a new one.

I have my boy back!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

FANTASTIC
    So pleased you've got him back, you'll both have lovely snuggle and snooze tonight. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You've done so well getting there. Safe journey home and lets hear more about this beautiful little boy.
    Lots of love and best wishes
    Christine & Bella

Post Thanks / Like

Great news. You did so well and I'm sure Levi is breathing a sigh of relief to be held in your arms once more.
    frecklesmom
    Learning new things everyday

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What great news! Thanks so much for the update.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

That is great news, so happy you are reunited with your beloved Levi. Have a safe and happy journey home.
    Judy

Chaos B/T Cavalier girl (1.1.2004) Armani Chinese Crested girl (16.12.2002) Onyx Chinese Crested Boy (1.8.2009)

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear you got your boy back safely. You have both been through so much
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathy, I really appreciate your updates. The way you write, I feel like I am part of the whole event.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! I'm so happy for you both! Good job Kathy! Have a good evening and a safe journey home!
    -Teri
    Mom to Sadie (11 yr old Blenheim)
    and Joey (at the Bridge)
    Utah, USA

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Levi has a good recovery. It must feel wonderful to have him back.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yay!!! I just loved reading that! I've been thinking so much about you both and wondering how things were going. Sounds like you've got it all under control. You may not think so.....but, dang, it sure sounds like you do! I'm so glad everything has gone so smoothly. It'll only get better from here!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah