• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hotel Computer. I Have LEVI!!!!!

antigone

I can only write for a minute so I just wanted to tell all of you that I have Levi and (although he is on a lot of medicine) I don't see any of the awful clawing, head shaking, rubbing, digging or ANY of it!

We were both a little shy to see each other. I don't blame him one bit! The last time he saw ME, I abandoned him someplace where they poked him full of needles and took off the back of his skull. I don't think he knows what to expect of me next! He was wagging his tail like crazy when they brought him to me but he also had that submissive kind of look. He is doing better now. I brought hie favorite toy and he was happy to see it. I pushed him back to the hotel in his stroller and he had a nap. I just took him outside and he weed and pooped (with NO screaming!!!) Now he is lying beside me on the bed and snuggling. I got him a baby crib (hotel) to sleep in tonight if he keeps trying to jump off and on the bed.

I have four different medicines to give him, none of them flavored, so his afternoon meds ended up being kind of a struggle. There isn't anything here to hide the pills in so I ended up just putting them far back in his mouth until he swallowed them (one at a time).

I am so happy to see him and just have him here beside me that I can't possibly describe it! He looks very good and the hair on his head is starting to grow back. I would love him just the same if it didn't, though. I didn't really realize it but I had been feeling like a part of my own body was missing. It is a miracle!

I can't write more (time) so will cross post this message where other people might look for it. We will get home tomorrow night so I will be able to tell you more then. Bless you all for all your help, encouragement, support, the knowledge you passed on to me and your prayers and good wishes. I only got lost once in the Chicago airport and also lost my boarding pass but they were nice and just printed me a new one.

I have my boy back!!!!

FANTASTIC:jmp2::mexwav:
So pleased you've got him back, you'll both have lovely snuggle and snooze tonight. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You've done so well getting there. Safe journey home and lets hear more about this beautiful little boy.
Lots of love and best wishes
Christine & Bella

:w**h**: Great news. You did so well and I'm sure Levi is breathing a sigh of relief to be held in your arms once more. :hug:

:rah::rah::rah:That is great news, so happy you are reunited with your beloved Levi. Have a safe and happy journey home.

Kathy, I really appreciate your updates. The way you write, I feel like I am part of the whole event.

cl*p Yay! I'm so happy for you both! Good job Kathy! Have a good evening and a safe journey home!

Oh yay!!! I just loved reading that! I've been thinking so much about you both and wondering how things were going. Sounds like you've got it all under control. You may not think so.....but, dang, it sure sounds like you do! I'm so glad everything has gone so smoothly. It'll only get better from here!!

I just now found this post. I'd been wondering how things were going. I'm soooooo happy for you and Levi. :jmp2: I hope the trip home was uneventful & that you both are home safe now. Can't wait to hear from you again. :hug:

So Happy to hear it all went well and you have been reunited again :)

Safe trip home and let us know how you are getting on.

Back