Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're Back.

Post Thanks / Like

If you do happen to get one of the applications for a new home that he will be sending out soon, please ignore him!
    I will mark "return to sender" and send it back to him.

Do you give veggies as treats? No calories and my guys love them. With the meds...what have you tried? Peanut butter is a sure-fire winner here, my two will eat anything as long as it's disguised in peanut butter. Keep us posted on how he's doing. And remind him.....it's only because I love you that I make you follow doctor's orders. Shelby had 8 weeks of confinement after knee surgery and I honestly think it was harder on me to make her follow the rules than it was on her.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Kathy but he is welcome to come and live here any time, he is just so cute and he could share Chaos's stroller too. He would get the nasty meds the same way Chaos gets hers and that is inside a cream cheese triangle and would never know.
    Judy

Chaos B/T Cavalier girl (1.1.2004) Armani Chinese Crested girl (16.12.2002) Onyx Chinese Crested Boy (1.8.2009)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I use soft cheese spread for pills, but just a bit of butter works for me too. You can also buy edible pill pouches from Greenies.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I hide tablets in cheese, banana, or a bit of yoghurt.

Sounds like you're doing a great job and so glad you are both home safe and sound.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

The Pill Pockets from Greenies work wonders over here. They come in chicken and beef flavors and I even buy the feline ones since they're so small and they come in a fish flavor. A little variety for my SM girl. The prednisone fits in the feline ones.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You have my complete admiration for what you have achieved for Levi.

Quote Originally Posted by antigone View Post
    If you do happen to get one of the applications for a new home that he will be sending out soon, please ignore him!

Kathy
    If Levi manages to get in contact with my Fonzi, we are in trouble.

For years Fonzi has been trying to go home with any stranger he meets, so if a funny little black & white fluff ball, looking something like a demented owl, turns up with his overnight case, you will know they have arranged to swap owners .
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi