• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie in need of help!!

thank you all,

Took poppy to the vets and got told it is just kennel cough, Been told that if in future it is kennel cough do not bring her to the vet as the others will get it.

Just giving her a little bit of cough med and she seems to be picking up.

Once she is better she is going on a strict diet and going to lose some of that fat!

Hi

Two out of my four Cavaliers recently had K C ,my vet put the two of them on a course of Trimcare 80 which I further supplemented with 5 ml doses of Benylin or Tixy Lix childrens strength .They first caught it around Sept 12 th and Daisy is OK but poor Poppy stil has a couple of coughs a day but as she seems to quite enjoy her medicine so she could be conning me ,so theres not a lot to do except keep an eye on them and when they have a coughing bout just reassure them and gently stroke her throat and chest and try and keep them away from other dogs of course ,good luck and sorry to hear. I did do a thread on CT so have a search around that date.

Back