• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

URGENT: Calendar questions and size problem

Karlin, if you e-mail me the photos for the front cover, we've had an idea for a collage...

Perhaps we could have the same cover on both calendars?

Nicki, due to a computer crash, I fear all our 3 bridge baby photo's are from fotopic and not originals. Is this ok? If not I've just found 700 photo's on Jen's camera and there are some ok ones of the 3 babes if needed.

x

I've got the smaller images for the cover so those should work OK. It is the regular months and blowing them up to fit a full calendar page that will lose a lot of quality if they are really small.

Hopefully Sonia might pick up my emil tomorrow and probably has all the original size files on her PC as well, for anything people might have lost or haven't mailed to me.

Thanks to all who have resent! :)

So sorry to hear that Fran :(

Don't worry I'm sure they will be big enough for the cover.

Kirsty - I bet you are relieved not to be involved this year LOL - even more gold stars for your sterling efforts over the last few years!! cl*p

Back