• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Survey for Dog owners

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting here. I am the owner of the dogspelledforward.com site, and I have noticed visits from members over the past few months. I appreciate it! if there is ever something you would like to see on the site, let me know.

I don't have a Cavalier, bu I have fallen in love with a few while I have been training. They all seem to have such wonderful temperaments.

My dogs are two Border Collie mixes, Caffeine and Buddha, and a Rottie/Lab mix named Gage.

A friend of mine is currently conducting a survey on training for dog owners. We'd love to have your input.

You can find it here.

I really like the Dog Spelled Forward site -- it has great advice and helpful videos!

People here might like to know they can subscribe to a newsletter on the site and get regular updates on new posts and videos. (y)

I am sure a few of us will do the survey -- we all like surveys on our dogs! :lol:

Back