Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am in shock

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for explaining the fit, Sabby. I would have been freaked out too! It's hard to say if it was a pain episode---- I would have thought more like a seizure or something from the sound of it.

Best to her---I hope she doesn't have another of them!
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Default new thread

I would love to post a new thread but for some reason don't have that button. Maybe it is added later when I have more posts? Sorry to latching on here, just a little frantic trying to figure this out. I would like to say I have been reading for several days and the information here is probably equal to what most vets know about this disease. I take Basil back to our local vet to check out any possibility of allergies or skin problems. I am also printing out some information so I know what questions to ask. When he is having a scratching period I put him by me and log in to read more, even though this is a bad problem it is so comforting to hear the stories and the positive posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gprobst View Post
    I would love to post a new thread but for some reason don't have that button. Maybe it is added later when I have more posts? Sorry to latching on here, just a little frantic trying to figure this out. I would like to say I have been reading for several days and the information here is probably equal to what most vets know about this disease. I take Basil back to our local vet to check out any possibility of allergies or skin problems. I am also printing out some information so I know what questions to ask. When he is having a scratching period I put him by me and log in to read more, even though this is a bad problem it is so comforting to hear the stories and the positive posts.
    Hello gprobst

When you first go into this section, the 'SM and MVD cavaliers forum' you will see a button saying 'new thread' at the top left hand side above the list of the different threads.

It is so hard for owners with cavaliers with symptoms that may, or may not, be caused by syringomyelia.
    I do hope you find the reason for the scratching and it is not SM

Have you looked at Clare Rusbridge's website, there is a lot of information there.
    http://www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Info on how the board is structured and how to start a thread:

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/faq.ph..._threads_posts

Most questions are answered in the FAQ at top left of the board.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com