• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grumpy old William was 13 years old yesterday

Margaret C

:hppybdy:

And his horrible Mum was so pleased about the conclusions of the APGAW report that she forgot to mention it.

I have apologised to him, but he was too busy guarding a chew he did not really intend to eat to bother.

I will post a photo soon.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

to wonderful William, :w*w:waht a fantastic achievement!!

Sorry you didn't mention it, but I'm sure he won't mind - sounds like he was busy anyway!!

Gentle hugs from all of us...and here's hoping for many more birthdays - he must be one of the oldest dogs on the forum now?

Looking forward to a picture of him Margaret,
On the plus side it was a good day to be a 13 year old cavalier.
:hppybdy: to William

Sins

:jmp2::hppybdy::jmp2:

:lotsaluv: A very Happy 13th Birthday William :lotsaluv:

I can't wait to see your pic!:mexwav:

Grumpy Old William

4077232893_50e17d8f4c.jpg

The Grumpy Old Man doing what he does best, guarding his chew.

Although you can't see them he is surrounded by a group of hopeful Japanese Chins and two other Cavaliers, all waiting for him to fall asleep

So funny,thats what we call Archie,hes allways moaning,if i kiss him he growls away,allways barking and growling around the house,soooo funny.

:hppybdy: Belated birthday wishes - :w*w:13 years old - William you deserve to be Grumpy.:mexwav:

Ah bless him. We can tell by his expression that he's got his eye on somebody whose got their eye on his chew.

Back