• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Casey rubs her face on the ground after...

chloe92us

Casey rubs her face on the ground back and forth for about 10 seconds every single time after she poops. None of my other dogs have ever done this.

Does your Cavalier do this?

My Lucky does it. I think it's funny. I believe they are "marking". Rubbing their sent. Kinda like "wiping the feet" after they go also. Lucky does this too. He can actually "wipe his feet" on command!

My Rosie does that. If she has a poo in the garden she gets so exited and runs all the way back into the house and rubs her face on the giant doggy beanbag we got. My other two don't do it.

Jake does. I just have to make sure he doesn't rub his face in the grass in the same spot he peed in :lpy:

Pippin does it too. He comes charging in at top speed, gets to the rug in the living room then does it. We always know when he's just "been":D

Molly is guilty too! she is displaying happiness because she has lightened her smelly load and runs away from it at top speed! then rubs her face with glee! b*n*n*

Back