• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Psom

Tania

Dougall has got psom, I have read the article on the Cavalier Health website. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of this.

Dougall has got psom, I have read the article on the Cavalier Health website. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of this.

Sorry tania- I do know a lady called Yvonne whose dog Molly has CM and PSOM- of you like I can ask her if it would be ok for me to msg you her email address She has been a world of support to me this year and has much experience of the 2!!

Are you Ok- will he be going in for the proceedure to clear them out?

Hi Karen,

Yes thank you, it would be nice to talk it through with someone who has experience of this. Treatment has not been decided yet if any! Will be
talking to Clare next week to see what she thinks we should do. Thank you Karen I appreciate the thought.:)

There a good set of links on my website, ww.smcavalier.com on PSOM -- a whole section.

If Clare feels it is causing pain then she will likely recommend a surgical procedure that flushes the plug out of the ear. However this often needs to be repeated.

It is very common -- shows up regularly on cavalier MRIs (3 of my 4 had it on MRIs). It isn't very well understood.

There a good set of links on my website, ww.smcavalier.com on PSOM -- a whole section.

If Clare feels it is causing pain then she will likely recommend a surgical procedure that flushes the plug out of the ear. However this often needs to be repeated.

It is very common -- shows up regularly on cavalier MRIs (3 of my 4 had it on MRIs). It isn't very well understood.

Thank you, will have a read and will let you know what Clare thinks.

Back