• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where's Dylan?

*Pauline*

The first thing Ash does when he gets home is ask where Dylan is.
4079874243_78c5f84017_b.jpg
4080635692_7d7a135527_b.jpg

:jmp2:How cute! same as Graham and Dougall, they sleep together, I have a teeny bit on the edge of the bed. I have concluded he loves Dougall more than me :rolleyes: They are silly :jmp2:

Ash is my son Tania, he tries to get Dylan to sleep on his bed at night, as does my daughter too but Dylan has his own space on my bed with his little lavender pillow and fleece blanket!

Harvey fell asleep on my daughter's bed the other day which she thought was really cute. The next morning she moaned that she had been kept awake most of the night because he took up all the room on her bed, wouldn't let her have the quilt and snored! Typical male. :D

Love the pics Pauline.

Harvey fell asleep on my daughter's bed the other day which she thought was really cute. The next morning she moaned that she had been kept awake most of the night because he took up all the room on her bed, wouldn't let her have the quilt and snored! Typical male. :D

Love the pics Pauline.

Dylan likes to sleep by my feet so I am encouraging him to sleep up closer by putting his blanket further up the bed. I like to sleep with my hand on his back. I have a king size bed and always sleep right near the edge so plenty of room even for a second dog one day ;)

Back