• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Typical Bloke

Tania

Hope I am not causing offence to any gentlemen reading this thread! Dougall had a scan yesterday and was in this recovery position last night and most of today, he was fed by hand, he managed to gain enough strength to lick the water from my fingers!
4081246066_5b83c38f09.jpg
4081249012_1750d4d781.jpg

Oh bless him, I think it's characteristic of this breed lol... My littl'un has a cold and has been very cuddly etc..

Hope scan went okay x

The poor man is suffering from ........................

a 'MAN FLU' type feeling that requires rest.

Its similar to that which bitches get but far worse.

You girls just need to show support and understanding ?

Mark.

What a beautiful boy he is, he deserves a bit of a rest, just for looking so lovely.:biggrin::biggrin:

Poor baby. He needs some chicken soup! According to my mother-in-law, chicken soup cures everything. Tania - where did you get that pillow that Dougall is resting his head on? I love it! Is it a heated pillow?

Poor baby. He needs some chicken soup! According to my mother-in-law, chicken soup cures everything. Tania - where did you get that pillow that Dougall is resting his head on? I love it! Is it a heated pillow?

His Aunty made it for Christmas last year, Molly has one the same in pink, my Niece is going to make some more and we are going to sell them for a nominal figure and put the money towards the Cavalier Research, I will let you know when we have a couple.

Tania - I am in the States. Will you ship across the Atlantic? I really would love to have at least 2 of those pillows. Keep me in mind!

Hi Tania

The poor lad is obviously totally worn out after his day today and all he wants is a weeny bit OF TLC and less of the back chat ,poor boy and we know you will hold his paw through the night and look after his every whim which he so deserves ,oh the poor boy I know you will take very good care of him cos hes so obviosly poorly.
Best of Luck :)
ps keep em guessing

Hi Tania,
Poor tired Dougall. What a beautiful boy he is. I am sure he will be up and at 'em as soon as he sleeps it off. Lots of TLC will help the poor little guy. He sure does look comfy.

Ah thats so cute! They can be worse than babies!!

My hubby never gets man flu so Im blessed. He just gets on with things!

Back