• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

food brand

maggi

Hi everyone!
Which dog food brand would be better for the cav puppy:ROYAL CANIN OR PEDIGREE???icon_nwunsureicon_nwunsureicon_nwunsure

Anything you can buy in a supermarket is of pretty mediocre quality.

I'd definitely say Royal Canin but there are many others as well. I give RC to my cats and used to give it to my dogs but now tend to use James Wellbeloved.

Oh not pedigree for sure!!!

Currently im using Arden Grange & I know a few others on here use that too

Pedigree is not a good quality food, Royal Canin is! Royal Canin have a great variety of food so there should be one to suit your dog, they even have a spacific food for Cavaliers. As Karlin said, there are some great foods out there. You are sure to find a good quality food for your dogs if you do a little research!

We give our little dogs premium kibble (Merrick), but there's a lot of very old dogs that have eaten nothing but Purina Dog Chow, Gravy Train, Pedigree, etc. etc. their whole lives and done perfectly fine.

Back