• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Today Jaspar is 6

He was special of course from the day I chose himMany experienced dog loving people feel that while you can have a bevy of wonderful dogs, only rarely, you experience the amazing pleasure of owning that once in a lifetime dog that seems to know what you think, where you communicate almost telepathically.

Bobby was exactly the same for me. Its like he knew when I was sad or when I wanted to play. He new me and new what I wanted. The night before I gave him to Shellie he was restless and whining almost all night as if he knew he was going away.

A belated :hppybdy: to Jasper who is a very handsome fellow and was an adorable pup! Best wishes to his proud owner:)

Heather R

:lotsaluv: :oops:sorry I missed the special day.

:jmp2: :hppybdy: :jmp2:

:lotsaluv: Happy 6th Birthday JASPAR :lotsaluv:

He says thanks and he's sure that all the good wishes entitle him to further nice treats... :cool:

Happy Birthday!!!

:hppybdy: Jasper!!! --I really enjoyed reading your story Karlin, I know just how you feel. Here's to many more years for you and Jasper!

Cheers!!!

--Jessie (and Ruby too!)

Back