• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's my party and i'll cry if i want to...

Today was Starr's 1st birthday. Bailey didnt mind the girly crown at all as long as he got a cupcake haha!

Hurry up and open the cupcakes!!
DSC_0241.jpg

Hilarious!!!!!!! This has made me laugh out loud :rotfl:
:hppybdy: Happy 1st Birthday Starr!!! Wishing you many many more! :hppybdy:

:hppybdy: Very happy 1st birthday Starr. Great photo, can see you are both very well trained, just sitting there and not pouncing on the cakes, did you get to eat all of them?

Gee, that's a funny photo (hope you intended it to be!!!). Bailey looks ready to pounce. :biggrin:

Happy Birthday, Star :rah: :rah: :rah:
Do you mind terribly if I say this picture reminds of the Disney-cartoon-version of "Beauty and the Beast"? Where the beast is sitting at the table trying to eat nicely with a tiny, tiny spoon and looking a bit forlorn - and Belle sits opposite him, just looking adorable :)

OH my gosh, honestly, this is too cute for words! This would make a great desktop saver!

Thanks everyone. It really was hilarious (especially seeing Bailey in a pink princess crown!). My husband is deployed and i took these to send to him in the mail. I am sure they will put a smile on his face.

DSC_0242.jpg

Back