• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan never lets poor Bailey get a turn

I feel a bit bad for Bailey! She's not getting any chance to play, although Dylan seems to be having an absolute blast! And in fairness Bailey seems happy enough to chase the ball with no chance of actually catching it.

I feel a bit bad for Bailey! She's not getting any chance to play, although Dylan seems to be having an absolute blast! And in fairness Bailey seems happy enough to chase the ball with no chance of actually catching it.

When she does catch the ball she sits down with it and guards it. She can be such a spoil sport :lol:

It's funny though because although Dylan is more dominant when it comes to playing games or eating food, Bailey is more dominant when it comes to play fighting and Dylan is very submissive lol.

Very cute of your two!

Since our one dog is a golden, my husband takes her out to throw a ball while I throw a small ball for Abigail. Abigail's mouth is too small to get a hold of a regular tennis ball and like your Bailey, our golden would guard any ball.

Heather R

Back