• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spangle is not doing well.

So sorry poor Spangle has been feeling so unwell. Keep trying with the fluids, it really helps. Hope she enjoys the chicken tonight.

You're such a good mom! You're reading her and responding to her on a very comfortable level, yet still making the right decisions for her health. I'm glad to hear she's doing a little better.

~Dawn

That sounds really promising, Christine - you are obviously doing really well with her and I know we all hope she will continue to improve :luv:

Thank you again everyone for your messages! Spangle is now much better and really enjoyed her chicken meal last night. She even had a little play with a toy! She`s also back on her full medication, which is a massive relief. After a lot of gentle persuation she is managing to eat by herself from her bowl, (she had been completely spooked by it before and wouldn`t go near it!) I think she had experienced some pain whilst eating from it when she was refusing her medication.
Anyway, she is almost back to normal and we can give massive sighs of relief!!!!!
Thank you all for being there!:l*v:

Spangle is not Doing Well

That is great news about Spangly.

Our Cavaliers sure take Years off our Lives, I had an episode with Suzy Woozy this week, a Heinz 55 Variety , I'm still recovering.!!!!

I can almost feel your relief reading your words. I'm so glad Spangle is feeling better.

She`s also back on her full medication, which is a massive relief.

It is so difficult when they are ill and in distress, but just won't take the very thing that will deal with the pain.

You are such a caring owner, and I'm so pleased are looking up for you and Spangles.

Thank goodness she is doing a bit better - it's so horrid to go through this with our precious companions. You are doing a wonderful job

Oh, wonderful news. It sounds like she is safely through the worst of things and getting back to normal now. It is so hard to separate out what might be causing pain and difficulty when there's also an underlying chronic problem. I am so glad it is something you have been able to address quickly and carefully and gotten such a good response. :)

So glad to hear Spangle is doing better, I know how hard it is trying to give the meds to a dog that doesn't want to eat, they don't know you are only trying to help them. That she is playing with a toy is really good news.:p

Having gone through the absolute dread of see our family/pet suffering and trying to do our best for them, I am sooo pleased you are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Keep being strong, there still maybe dips, but I am really happy for you. Keep :p ing

Back