• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My three beautiful m and m's

milandmais

Thought you might enjoy these..........

Millie,Megan and Maisy trying on their coats ready for winter!!

4093171558_dc4f3d0cf5.jpg

Megan the newbie has settled in nicely and has blossomed into a beautiful young lady.

4093194524_ed018eb576.jpg

Millie and Maisy posing!

4093203484_eed352c34f.jpg

Maisy and Scarlet my niece are best friends,Scarlet is super with the girls, so careful and gentle.This is her giving Maisy a kiss.
4093232284_c0981d80ef.jpg

Lovely photos but where is the black and tan?:p

Haaaaa, funny you should mention that!!!.:rolleyes:

I do keep my eyes open everyday for a little B&T, we do have room for just the one more........would love a rescue but b&t's are few and far between infact seemingly non existent.!!:(

ahh, they're beautiful :) im so jealous, we have a blenheim & a tri i keep saying id love a ruby x

Their coats are 'parka' coats by PAMPET. I bought Millies and Maisies about 12 months ago. I know they look beautiful and cute :) but that aside they really are a super practical winter coat for them.When we had Megan in August I went out and bought her one too.They are from a shop called Doggie Fashions at Trentham gardens retail viliage in staffordshire.They also have an online store that you can buy them from too!!!!!!:jmp2:

Their coats are 'parka' coats by PAMPET. I bought Millies and Maisies about 12 months ago. I know they look beautiful and cute :) but that aside they really are a super practical winter coat for them.When we had Megan in August I went out and bought her one too.They are from a shop called Doggie Fashions at Trentham gardens retail viliage in staffordshire.They also have an online store that you can buy them from too!!!!!!:jmp2:

Unfortunately they don't have any mediums left.And I'm not sure they ship internationally. But now I know the brand. Thank you. :)

Back