• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish Cavalier Rescue Christmas cards

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok here we go. These are heavy quality card and professional pics with cards designed by Mimi (our resident professional photographer!) on the board and printing arranged by Thelly (thanks once again so much for your efforts!).

Pack One (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

attachment.php

attachment.php

or

Pack Two (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20&d=1227570308
attachment.php

They cost 6 euro a pack if collected from me; or 8 euro each including p&p in Ireland.

If you use PayPal you can pick the currency and if you are in the UK just choose euro and that will cover my postage there as well.

If you go to www.paypal.com you can put in [email protected] for my account for rescue.

PS I will be in California the week of Thanksgiving so if people in the US want any cards I can mail from California then.

PS I will be in California the week of Thanksgiving so if people in the US want any cards I can mail from California then.

Perfect!! I'll order and you can just send them when you're here.

Sure, that's fine too. I can also leave cards to be collected at the front desk of the Irish Times if people are going to be in town.

Just to say that these cards are wonderful, I had some last year. They are excellent quality, and the photos are superb :D

The cards look lovely again, Karlin. Have just used Paypal to send you some money for 1 pack of each type + a little extra.

Presumably you get my home address from Paypal - it's the first time I've used it in this way.

Many thanks and enjoy your Thanksgiving trip, Marie-Anne

They are lovely cards.
Just sent my order by PayPal. Isn't all this Internet technology a wonderful thing?

Just ordered mine by paypal :biggrin:

I loved them last year and everyone I sent them to commented on the gorgeous doggies :)

Such a worthy cause too.

Can you bring some packs to DTI when your next up? I would love some packs and I'm sure the other girls would too, fill the car lol save you posting them all!

Yeah, sure. I am packing them up this weekend and will drop up during the week.

No, don't have any merchant ability to take laser cards. I can take an irish bank cheque in euro, made out to Irish Cavalier Rescue, or a bank giro to that account:

Bank: Bank of Ireland, College Green branch
account: Irish Cavalier Rescue
number: 86741757
sort code: 90-00-17

Back