• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Boy Spot

lucylue

2005_1222devonpics0095MA12030172-00.jpg

This is my lovely boy spot who i lost on saturday he was 12 and a half years old he died of MVD he is so dearly missed and he will forever be in my heart.

So sorry you've lost your lovely Spot. He does look lovely in your picture. Thinking of you at this sad time.

Hi there, am so so sorry to hear ur sad news. He really looks like the fabulous pet im sure he was.....thinkin of u at this sad time.

Oh he's so handsome. I know the pain of losing our fur babies, and I'm so sorry you're going through it right now. How blessed you were to have him for 12 years, what a terrible loss it is for you.

With sincerest sympathy and many condolences,
Dawn

My thoughts are with you....what a lovely picture, spot was a very handsome boy.

So sorry :(

Sorry to hear of your loss. He is a beautiful boy, and I'm sure you miss him dearly. They fill us up in ways no human ever could.

I am so sorry for your loss :hug: that's a lovely photo of your precious boy Spot. You did well to get him to 12 and a half years. Thinking of you at this sad time :hug:

My condolences to you on losing your handsome Spot. Having lost several dogs over the years I realize what a hard time this can be and wish you eventually remember all your loving memories of your Spot.

Heather R

I was so sorry to read that Spot went to the bridge. I do understand the pain of losing one of our babies. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Spot was a very handsome boy.

Back