• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby - one year has past

James

It has been one year since my beloved Toby died aged 14 and not a day goes by that I do not think of him, he was so different in nature to the majority of Cavaliers that I have met. He was what some people would describe as "an old soul" very deep and intelligent, the way he looked at you, the way he would sulk for days if he was chastised even a little.
toby_ivan.jpg

Tobydug and best friend Ivan the terrible both together now

He was called "Toby the Dug" or Tobydug to differentiate him from Toby the cat who we had in the past.

http://www.tobydug.co.uk

3220323879_9499edf4cf.jpg

Can't believe it's been a year since you posted about Toby.

He was certainly a handsome little man.

Toby must have been a truly gentle man, James. Thank you for sharing the anniversary of his passing with us. I'm sure all our Bridge Babies will be comforting him now *ng*l

Hard to believe that a whole year has passed :(

I think the first year following their passing goes almost quickly as the years spent with them...

It's good that you can remember the happy times, you will always carry that sadness and miss him, but glad that you have been able to open your heart to another dog.

Back