• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baxter update again

sarahso

Hey

well i thought i would give you a little update on Baxter boy :)

baxtergrown.jpg

he is doing really well with his toilette training, except for first thing in a morning where you have to catch him & throw him out before he jumps the sofa & pees on the window sill!
Poppy has taken to him so well they are best buddies! they love playing together & Baxter follows her around all the time! He has a very strange habbit of jumping on her for a play fight when she is fast asleep! she doesnt usually disapoint though!

Baxter sleeps in the kitchen in his little bed, Poppy on our bed, tonight i thought hmmm its a little to quiet & caught the sneaky pair fast asleep on Freyas bed!

freyasbedwiththepups.jpg

baxtercurl.jpg

cuties2.jpg

it has to be said that Thor doesnt like Baxter & his sharp nails jumping on his face, he has had a little grumble at him, Baxter seems to have learnt now that he cant do this & things are settling down.

thorbaxterkisses.jpg

Can you spot him?

spotthedog.jpg

Back