• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happened to you and your cavaliers today? :)

pikkupupu

Hello everyone!

Sorry for flooding you with topics, but I just thought that probably a lot of fun and good stuff is happening to you and your little furry sweethearts everyday, so it might be a good idea to share with everyone a bit of cavalier joy :p

So, let's write in this topic what interesting happened to you and your cavs today!

:mexwav:

Hmmm...not a very interesting day today. I took Dylan to the bank, paying money in and not taking it out :D Dylan is exhausted, he can't decide where to sleep and keeps plopping down in different spots.

I think, I will probably start. Today we had our first "big" chewie accident - I was in the shower and Minni was running around freely. Well, when I came back, I noticed that half of my stereos cable (the one that was impossible to cover with protection but it was rather high for her) is looking rather pathetic. Gladly, it wasn't on. So, this sneacky one somehow managed to get to it. From now on, ALL cables in our house are going to be covered, because apparently with this pup you never know its possibilities :)

Pauline, you were faster :D Minni also sometimes can't find the place where to sleep and I never understood the logics of choosing it :p

Chaos and Imps did not get out for a walk till lunchtime because had to wait for lift from a friend. Could not put them in the courtesy car, have to keep it clean!:(
Had to squash in a small two door car with her dogs, two pugs, a shitzu and a cavalier on back seat and Chaos and Imps sitting on my lap in front. Still better than no walk at all and we all had fun looking for my car keys.:p

Jasper has had a few extra walks today other than his normal two, we are having new fencing put up today after it blew down last week, he has been dying to get out in the garden and get in on the action but not allowed, it`s not finished yet so have a big gap between our gardens, so can`t go out in the back garden unsupervised, and guess what he want`s to go out to pee more than normal.

Well apparently I freaked out Roxy!

The house was fairly quiet, I was cleaning in the kitchen, noticed my freshly mopped floors had muddy prints all over them, and I guess when I yelled "OH NO" (because it was in a quiet house) I kind of echoed. Basically it came out louder than I intended.

Roxy ran to her crate, sat in the back, bugged out her eyes and hung her ears, and was a scared little girl. :oops:

I didn't mean to scare her, I wasn't even mad at the dogs, more at myself though for not laying down the rugs. Needless to say I had to get her and give her a good amount of snuggle time. Didn't get much else accomplished actually....cuddling on the couch just felt too good!

~Dawn

Oliver and Aled have had a hard week - I was out all day Saturday and Sunday and will be out again tomorrow. A friend comes in at lunchtime and spends time with them, but they've missed out on walks, so I promised that the first nice day they'd have a good walk. Today was a lovely autumn day - windy but sunny - so we took the short bus ride to a big local park and walked for nearly an hour with the dogs off the lead the whole time. Oliver managed well, though he was running around a bit more than usual and was tired at the end and limping a bit. But they both really enjoyed themselves - and I enjoyed watching their enjoyment, and walking in the sunshine.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

TV

Penny decided she didn't like what daddy had Tivo-ed, so she proceeded to delete it while he got up for coffee! Guess she was looking for the Dog Whisperer instead....

Back