• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger and Charley

Bernie64

I got the results for Ginger and Charley's follw up MRI's. Charley's synrix has begun to shrink significantly and Ginger no longer has the compression. She did however have the PSOM again, so she had to get a myringotomy for the second time so that's something we're going to have to keep an eye on but other then that they're doing great and I'm thankful that things have turned out the way they have.

Thanks to all of those on this board that provided me with information but most importantly support at such a difficult time!
xx:jmp2::thnku:

That's GREAT news! Sorry, I haven't been following your story. Did they have surgery or medication only?

I agree with Trisha - GREAT news!! I'm assuming since they had surgery with Dr. Marino that they had the mesh implant put in. Riley's neurologist said he couldn't MRI her again due to her implant. Guess each doctor practices differently. I would have loved to have another MRI to see if there was improvement in her syrinxes. Anyway, congratulations!

Back